You might want to change the licensing on this pack to something less permissive. CC0 means I could buy it and sell it myself on here if I chose.
A downloadable asset pack
Pixel Voxel Pack
Create your own pixel-art orthogonal voxel-based game* with the largest pack I've ever released so far.
- CC-0 License.
- Uses the PICO-8 palette (CC-0).
- 16 Different block types with each 60 tiles for a total of 960 tiles.
- Character with 4-frame walking animation for 4 directions.
- 11 Furniture tiles: Beds, chairs, tables, closet and drawer.
- 8 "Portal" tiles for doors and staircases.
- Auto-tile code example in JS.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Very good point. What would your suggestion be for a license that allows the buyer to use the assets but not distribute them as assets? I'm having a hard time finding the right license to use.
Well, you could just write your own (don't need a lawyer, just a clear set of rules). I don't know of an existing one doesn't allow being distributed as assets, but you could avoid many of the problems with CC0 by switching to CC-By or OGA-By (the same thing but without the anti-drm clause).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't voxels cubic on a 3d plane? Are these tiles set to change automatically upon some sort of change of camera angle or is this just a 2d pixel art tileset?